Rebirth Brass Band
1311 Lipscomb St. , Fort Worth, TX
The Rebirth Brass Band is a New Orleans brass band founded in 1983 by tuba/sousaphone player Philip Frazier, his brother, bass drummer Keith Frazier, and trumpeter Kermit Ruffins.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $3 you call it
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $2 Miller Lite and Shiner drafts
- Crossroads Lounge: $1 drafts, $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 wells
- Chadra Mezza and Grill: $2 drafts (excluding seasonal), half-price select cocktails, free hummus at the bar
- Chadra Mezza and Grill: $2 drafts (excluding seasonal), $2 mimosas, $2 Poinsettias
See more events classified as:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun