Dallas Burlesque Festival
Catch three evenings of outstanding burlesque shows at Dallas' House of Blues featuring burlesque stars from coast to coast.
Thursday 2/13 - Big D Burlesque Show showcases some of the best local talent. (in HOB's Cambridge Room)
Friday 2/14 - Valentine's Show is filled with a variety of acts and performers from Texas and around the country. (in HOB's Cambridge Room)
Saturday 2/15 - Saturday Spectacular features top acts including Claire Sinclair (Las Vegas), Midnite Martini (Denver), Black Mariah (Dallas) and Athena (New Orleans). (in HOB's Music Hall)
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas