Anti-Valentine’s Day Bash (SOLD OUT)
to 10 PM
5319 Mockingbird Lane , #210 , Dallas, TX
Join hosts Bella Ramos, of Dateless In Dallas, and Elysa Ellis and Nelli Tokleh, of GenPink, for a bloody great evening of beer drinking, burger eating and blues singing that Cupid wouldn’t approve of. Ditch that annoying cherub and enjoy live blues music by Freddie Jones, buckets of beer and gourmet beef sliders by Chef Ben Leath, pictures with naughty Cupid, complimentary temporary tattoo art, heart-shaped piñata bashing, Trailercakes cupcakes, fabulous gift bags and more! Tickets are $15 per person and include a bucket of three beers, kobe beef sliders, a gift bag and all the candy you can eat. A portion of the proceeds will go to the American Heart Association.
For more information, contact Silver Hogue at 214-697-3113 or email@example.com
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Freddie Jones (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling