The Pretty Things Peep Show
This show is billed as part burlesque, part carnival show, part psychotic circus and a bawdy celebration of the bizarre. Expect contortionists, sword swallowers, a bald chain-saw juggler and more. The opening act features Nashville-based singer-songwriter Daphne Willis.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more
- Bruce Springsteen will play massive, free show in Dallas on Final Four weekend