Old School Lovin’: A Night of Jazz and Romance
to 1 AM
15201 Dallas Parkway , Addison, TX
This black-tie affair features jazz saxophonist Boney James with guitarist Norman Brown and pianist Alex Bugnon. The event, hosted by “KSoul” KSOC-FM (94.5) and Rudy V, includes a three-course dinner and a cash bar.
$175. After-5 dress code enforced. The hotel is offering a special-event room rate of $139 a night.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill: $5 signature martinis, house margaritas, and monthly infusions; $5 select wines by the glass; $1 off premium well drinks
- SoHo Food and Jazz: $3.25 domestics / $4.25 wells / $4.50 house wines / $5 SoHo house martinis
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 Tecate, $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- The Londoner: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3 Import Bottles, $3 wells, $4 House wines, $4.50 Import Drafts, $5 Premium Drafts
- May Dragon Chinese Restaurant: $1 off everything
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius