Valentine’s Day at the Park
to 10 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Klyde Warren Park will host its annual Valentine's Day event with music, dancing, sweet treats and champagne on Friday, Feb. 14 from 6:30–10 p.m. Bring your dancing shoes, and come enjoy a love-filled evening with us.
7–9:30 p.m.: Mad Men Swing Band Performance. During this time, the Muse Family Performance Pavilion will be turned into a dance floor.
A dessert station will feature sweet treats from Savor, Klyde Warren Park’s restaurant. Beer, wine and champagne will also be available for purchase throughout the evening.
Stay for dinner and dine at Savor, or enjoy quick fare from Relish. Food will also be available for purchase at the many food trucks in the park.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Blackfriar Pub: $1 off all draughts
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling