North American Reptile Breeders Conference
February 15, 2014
to 5 PM
1200 Ballpark Way , Arlington, TX
$8 - $50
The shows are one of the best places for the general public and breeders alike to come out and meet many of the World's top Reptile Breeders face to face. Every year the breeders bring out their top projects and showcase them at the NARBC Shows.
The shows also provide a chance to meet some of your favorite TV personalities such as Mark O'Shea, Nigel Marven, Donald Schultz, and a few up and comers that you will soon be watching on Animal Planet and Discovery Channel! We welcome you to come out on your own or with your family and get up close and personal with some of the rarest and also some of the most common and best "beginner pet" reptiles the Reptile Breeding Community has to offer!
Information from venue
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Black-eyed Pea: $1 off all drinks / 1/2 off appetizers
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $2.95 Coors Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes (frozen or rocks) / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1 off calls, $1 off wine, $1.49 domestic pints, $3.49 specialty pints, $3.49 margaritas, $3.49 Long Islands, $3.49 cosmos
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice