The metal band brings the Kings of Metal MMXIV Anniversary Tour to Dallas.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas