The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Mark Twain's classic novel of Missouri boyhood comes to life in this high-spirited theatrical romp. Mischievous Tom and his pal Huck witness a murder and then embark on a string of wild escapades. Becky Thatcher, Aunt Polly, Injun Joe and the rest of the group join Tom in this timeless family tale. Laura Eason's brand new adaptation of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, brings out the child in all of us, as we explore the thrill of mischief-making, the fickleness of first love, the cold shivers of an adventure gone wrong and the excitement of discovering real live buried treasure. This is a story for anyone who celebrates all that is glorious about childhood.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $3.95 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Gloria's: $3 domestic beer, $3.50 imports, $4 house margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 sangria, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $6 Meltdowns
- The Mucky Duck: $3 wells, $3 drafts, half-price appetizers
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $2.25 wells / $3 house wine / $3 frozen margaritas / $4 meltdowns / $2 domestic pint
- Shuck N' Jive: $1.25 drafts
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius