to 5 PM
2626 Commerce Street , Dallas, TX
Sunday jazz brunch.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $3.50 Skinny-ritas, $3.50 Frozen Margaritas, $3.50 well drinks
- Lizard Lounge: $2 drinks and domestic bottles
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger