Marcus Striplin & Bret Egner / Cantina
5612 SMU Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Striplin and Egner, two of the founding members of Pleasant Grove, play at Barley. Cantina is John Dufilho and Jason Garner from The Deathray Davies and I Love Math.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Deathray Davies (More About this Band)
- Song 10 - Live @ Hailey's - 1/28/06
- Song 11 - Live @ Hailey's - 1/28/06
- Song 12 - Live @ Hailey's - 1/28/06
- Song 1 - Live @ Hailey's - 1/28/06
- Song 2 - Live @ Hailey's - 1/28/06
I Love Math (More About this Band)
- Shave Yer Head
Pleasant Grove (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- OT Tavern: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $3 imports, $3 shots, $4 calls
- Genghis Grill: $2 wells, $3 house wines, $2 drafts, $3 Kirin, $2 domestics
- Aw Shucks Oyster Bar: $1.50 drafts, $2 Wine-a-ritas, $2 Tecate
- Big Shucks: $1.50 drafts, $2 Wine-a-ritas, $2 Tecate
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Seafood restaurant Palapas opens on Greenville Ave with two big patios