2014 Thin Line Film Music Fest - Cozy Hawks
Cozy Hawks is a power-pop indie rock band from Denton, Texas.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hannah's Off the Square: $2 domestic drafts / $3 import drafts / $3 wells / half-price martinis / half-price glasses of wine
- Fry Street Tavern: $3 freezer shots, $2.25, domestic drafts, $2 double wells and tangos, additional daily drink specials
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $3 Chuggers, Blastitos & Long Island Iced Teas
- Hooligans: $1.25 select domestic drafts / $2 premium drafts
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer