Typesetter / Not Half Bad / Record Setter / Two Knights / Mammoth King
1919 Hemphill Street , Fort Worth, TX
Typesetter is a jangley punk band from Chicago.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Chadra Mezza and Grill: $2 drafts (excluding seasonal), free hummus at the bar
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, Happy Hour All Night
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $2 Miller Lite and Shiner drafts
- The Usual: $1 off mixed drinks, beer and glasses of wine / $2 off cocktails
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $2 wells
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun
- Theater review: Venus in Fur is intense, sexy and certainly PG-13