2736 W. Sixth St. , Fort Worth, TX
Scott Copeland is an Americana singer/songwriter from Fort Worth, Texas.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Lola's: $2.25 Wells and Domestics
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
See more events classified as:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally