Lord Huron / Night Beds
February 19, 2014
Lord Huron is an American indie folk band based in Los Angeles. Nashville-based band Night Beds opens.
Information from venue
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- Fedora Northern Italian: $5 pear martini, $5 glasses of red and white wine varieties
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to