2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$49.50 - $179.50
The Eagles - Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit - will perform classics spanning their career, including some that have never been performed live, as well as songs featured in History of the Eagles, the band's acclaimed documentary that provides an unprecedented and intimate look into the history of the band and the legacy of its music.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger