Snarky Puppy / Banda Magda
122 Mulberry Street , Denton, TX
$20 - $22
A collective of musicians in Dallas and New York City playing a mixture of jazz, funk, and world music.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Snarky Puppy (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hooligans: $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Fry Street Tavern: $3 freezer shots, $2.25, domestic drafts, $2 double wells and tangos, additional daily drink specials
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $2 wells / $2 Long Island Iced Teas
- Hooligans: $2.25 Zeigenbock drafts / $2 kamikaze's / $2.25 Coors Orginal drafts
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $3 Chuggers, Blastitos & Long Island Iced Teas
See more events classified as:
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer