1409 S. Lamar St. , Dallas, TX
Hannah Thomas is an Americana singer/songwriter from Covington, Georgia.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: $1.50 Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas