Persistence in Memory
in the Stone Cottage Theatre
15650 Addison Road , Addison, TX
$19 - $30
A play about a man, a woman, a chair, a mirror, and a noose. This ground breaking theatrical event debuted in 1987 at the experimental Deep Ellum Theatre Garage and has been evolving ever since. The “man” in the play who was 24 when the play premiered is now 48. In the play he examines his life, recounts experiences, both humorous and tragic, confesses secrets, and copes with love and loss. While the events of his early life remain the same, his point of view has changed with the passage of time and new experiences and reflections are added to the script.
Feb. 6 - Opening night: Stay after the performance for a meet and greet with the cast and author. Light refreshments will be served.
Feb. 13 - Stay after the show for a discussion with the author and actors.
Feb. 14 - For Valentine's Day, all audience members will receive chocolates and a rose.
Feb. 20 - Stay after the show for a discussion with the author and actors.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off everything except premium wine
- Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill: $5 signature martinis, house margaritas, and monthly infusions; $5 select wines by the glass; $1 off premium well drinks
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2.50 Red Stripes
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
See more events classified as:
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius