I Never Saw Another Butterfly
521 West State Street , Garland, TX
$6 - $7
Over 15,000 Jewish children passed through Terezin, a concentration camp that was located in the Czech Republic, and only about a hundred were still alive when Terezin was liberated. Austin Academy Theatre presents to you the story of one of those survivors, Raja. Through this performance the audience will see how she helped to teach the children when there was nothing to teach and helped to give them hope.
Tickets are sold at the door and are $7 for adults and $6 for students 18 years and younger.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: Great Gatsby in Garland suffers from major technical flaws
- The Column's nominations for best actors and theater performances are in
- Theater review: Garland Civic Theatre's Chicago is sensually electric
- Theater review: Garland Civic Theatre's Go Back for Murder falters
- UPDATED: Broadway performer Rachel York will co-host Column Awards Gala