to 10:30 PM
3100 West 7th Street , Fort Worth, TX
Mark Goodwin is a native of Kansas City, MO. Mark began his professional music career at the age of 16, singing the national anthem at the Big 8 Basketball Tournament in Kansas City's Kemper Arena, for 3 consecutive nights to a crowd of over 40,000 viewers.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Barcadia: $4 u-call-its
- The Ginger Man: Thirsty Thirty: Most pints just $3 for 30 minutes
See more events classified as:
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun