10261 Technology Boulevard East , Dallas, TX
In 2006 Ashmore won the Have A Nice Gig contest in Fort Worth to open a show in Canada for Bon Jovi.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes
- Cowboys Red River: $2 longnecks
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $3.50 (16 oz) & $4 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3.50 house wine
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
See more events classified as:
- Photos: You probably can't afford these boats, but it's free to look at them
- Go back 30 years with Breakfast Club screening Tuesday night
- Photos: Gas Monkey Bar and Grill celebrates the New Year fast and loud
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- TABC says Dallas club promoted "excessive consumption" the night Josh Brent drank there