Philip Glass: An Evening of Chamber Music
featuring Tim Fain
TITAS presents an intimate evening with one of the world’s most important living composers, Philip Glass. This chamber music concert is a rare opportunity to hear Philip Glass with the exceptional violinist Tim Fain. “Fain is one of the few soloists for whom Glass has composed solo material; asked why, Glass answered, ‘Because he’s that good.’,” The Village Voice. Hauntingly beautiful music, Philip Glass compositions always transport the listener to a beautiful state of musical bliss.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger