Jonathan Wilson / The Blank Tapes
Fanfare, the latest from acclaimed artist and producer Jonathan Wilson, was released in October 2013. Born and raised in North Carolina and now based in the Echo Park neighborhood of Los Angeles, Jonathan Wilson moved to Los Angeles in 2005 and is credited with reviving the neighborhood’s once-legendary music scene. As a sought-after producer, Wilson’s recent work includes albums by Father John Misty and Dawes.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling