1402 Main St. , Dallas, TX
The Boombachs play a fusion of jazz and hip hop.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Hickory House: $1.50 all beers
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger