North Texas Irish Festival 2014
to 11 PM
1300 Robert B. Cullum Blvd. , Dallas, TX
Free - $20
The North Texas Irish Festival features many of the top Irish musicians and dancers from around the world and a number of cultural presentations on 13 stages at Fair Park. This year's theme is Erin Go Bark!, celebrating the role of the Celtic canines and how much they mean to all of us. Everyone is encouraged to bring their precious pets with them to enjoy the music and food. Topping the bill of entertainers is Natalie MacMaster and Donnell Leahy, Solas, Dervish, the Nuala Kennedy Trio, Makem and Spain Brothers, Ed Miller and We Banjo 3.
Other activities include Irish food and cooking presentations, whiskey tastings, blacksmithing demonstrations, archery in a Celtic village, Gaelic football, horse displays and Urchin Street children’s activities.
Friday night: FREE from 6 to 7 p.m.; $10 after; Saturday: $20; Sunday: $15. Two-day ticket is $25, weekend pass is $30. Discount tickets can be purchased at area Tom Thumb stores in February. Children 11 and under FREE when accompanied by adult family member. Seniors over 65 or current military members (with valid military ID) receive $5 off.
According to the FAQ on the event's website, the festival will continue rain or shine. Some activities may be relocated.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger