Holiday in the Park 2013
to 7 PM
2201 Road To Six Flags , Arlington, TX
$49.99 - $64.99
See twinkling lights wrapped around trees and rooftops, take a slide down Frosty Snow Hill, board the SantaLand Express and enter Santa’s Workshop where you can meet Santa, Mrs. Claus and elves. It’s all happening at the annual Six Flags Over Texas festivities. There’ll also be Karaoke for Kids, Rudolph’s Holi-Daze Dance Party, a Fa-La-La-La Light Show, a chance to make Christmas crafts, holiday-themed treats and, oh yes, lots of rides.
$64.99, $49.99 for kids under 48 inches or if you take a Coke can to the gate. Additional discounts online.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Clicks Billiards: $2 you-call-its
- Speeds Billiards & Games: $2 wells / $2 domestic drafts / $3 Cuervo / $4 Mexican imports
- Speeds Billiards & Games: $2 wells / $2 domestic drafts / $3 margaritas / $3 domestic bottles
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- Mariano's: $2 off beer, booze & botanas
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Male Yorkshire Terrier found in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April