Vegan Beer Dinner (SOLD OUT)
2101 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
Ever since being approached by DallasVegan.com back in April of 2011, The Libertine Bar has regularly hosted a Vegan Beer Dinner, every time with overwhelming response.
Five Beer Dinners & multiple meet up events later they are hosting their sixth Vegan Beer Dinner and first for 2014. Even better, all beers featured are not just vegan but local Texas brews too!
Head Chef Roe DiLeo, Certified Cicerone and Bar Manager Mate Hartai along with GM and avid Vegetarian Bevin Maloney have created the following menu.
Crabless cakes with artichoke and arugula salad. Paired with Lakewood Rock Ryder.
Smoked parsnip chowder. Paired with Martin House SeptemberFest.
Fried frisee salad with sage vinaigrette, grilled eggplant & cranberry compote. Paired with Revolver Mullet Cutter IPA.
Jackfruit subzi with roasted squash & chickpea croquette. Paired with Community Trinity Tripel.
Chia rice pudding with candied currants and cacao nibs. Paired with Lakewood Punkel.
All the fun starts at 7pm Wednesday January 8th. Tickets are $60pp (plus tax). Reservations are required and can be made on 214-824-7900 or with their staff in house.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger