Lakewood Brewing Tapping
660 Walnut Ridge Drive , Irving, TX
FM Smoke House taps Lakewood Brewing Co.’s seasonal Bourbon-Barrel Temptress, Wednesday, January 8 at 6:00 pm. This Bourbon-barrel aged Imperial Milk Stout is the “cougar” of milk stouts. Hints of vanilla, oak, toffee and caramel intertwine for a boozy, dangerously smooth treat that pairs well with FM Smoke House’s Gastro-Tex cuisine. Guests will receive a complimentary Lakewood Brewing Co. glass.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Keg Steakhouse & Bar: $3 domestic drafts / $3 import bottles / $6 select wines / $5 orange slice martinis / $5 grand margaritas
- Cool River Cafe: $3.25 domestic bottle beer, $4.25 import bottle beer, $4.75 domestic draft beer, $4.75 cosmos, $5.75 margaritas, $5.50 import draft beer, $5.25 house wines, $6.25 specialty draft beer, $1 off wells
- Venice Italian Ristorante (Closed): $3.75 well liquor
- Red Hot & Blue: $2.50 wells, $3 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- The Blue Fish: Half-price wines
- Theater review: Dedicated actors elevated weak script in An Act of the Imagination
- Theater review: Local playwright's Secrets of My Prison House astounds with absurdity
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- Restaurant review: FM Smokehouse's lean meat fails to impress
- Theater review: All the Rage in Irving is almost all the rage