821 W. Vickery Blvd. , Fort Worth, TX
$25 - $35
Winner of the Tony “Triple Crown” for Best Musical, Best Score and Best Book, Avenue Q is a laugh-out-loud modern musical. Although the show addresses humorous adult issues, it is similar to a beloved children’s show, a place where puppets are friends, monsters are good and life lessons are learned. We’re importing the long-running production from Theatre 3 in Dallas.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Mambo's Tapas Cantina: $2 wells / $2.50 calls / $4 Crown & Down / $2 domestic cans / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 import bottles
- Crossroads Lounge: $1 drafts, $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 wells
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
See more events classified as:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally