Beer vs. Wine Smackdown (SOLD OUT)
Which is truly the better pair with cheese? Will wine lovers shake their stems in the agony of defeat? Will beer lovers mourn by crying into their...well...beer? Even if you know the answers to these vexing questions, who wouldn't love the experience of putting these two elixirs to the test? Each of the five rounds consists of one cheese, one wine and one beer. We will talk about pairing in general and specific impressions of each pair. There will be a vote and a winner. What truly is cheese's best partner? You will decide.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 Bud Light draft, $4 craft drafts
- Nosh Euro Bistro: $4 domestics / $5 select imports / $6 select glasses of wine / $5 cocktails
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April