Wakarusa Festival Waka Winter Classic
The Waka Winter Classic tour travels the United States looking for the best musicians and bands to play at Wakarusa Music Festival. Five different local/regional bands will be selected to play each contest, and the one with the most votes at the end of the night will get to play at Wakarusa. The competing bands are Gravity Feed, Public Love Affair, One who May Ascend, The Bodarks, and The Groovebumps.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- City Tavern: $3 Wells
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger