The Boombachs / The Buffalo Parade / The Black James Franco
210 N. Crowdus St. , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- Pastime Tavern: Ladies night: $1.50 domestics
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling