Music: A Gala Night with David Garrett
A former child prodigy of the classical world who signed to Deutsche Grammophon when he was only 13, he now fuses rock and pop with symphonic or baroque traditions.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Blackfriar Pub: $1 off all draughts
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger