Jonathan Sanson Trio
to 10 PM
4023 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Straight ahead jazz with vocals: swing, latin, blues & bop.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Jonathan Sanson Trio (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Nosh Euro Bistro: $4 domestics / $5 select imports / $6 select glasses of wine / $5 cocktails
- Knox Street Pub and Grill: $4 calls
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015