American Idol Season Premiere Screening
8687 N. Central Expressway , Ste. 3000 , Dallas, TX
The premiere screening will originate from Royce Hall at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), and will be followed by LIVE Q&A with Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban, Harry Connick Jr. and Ryan Seacrest. Everything will be uplinked via television satellite from Los Angeles
Doors open at 5:00PM. Screenings begin at 6:00PM. Live stream starting at 7:30PM. All seating is first come, first served. Reservations are required.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Red Hot & Blue: $3 drafts, $3.50 premium drinks
- Dave & Buster's: $1 off house wines by the glass, $1 off 22 oz. drafts, half-priced cocktails
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- Restaurant review: MoMo Italian Kitchen in Dallas is steeped in delicious tradition