3821 University Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Hear author Rod Dreher, a former Dallas Morning News editorial writer and columnist, discuss living a faith-filled life during a talk presented as part of the Carolyn Brown Literary Series at Highland Park Presbyterian Church. Part of Dreher’s talk will be based on his recent memoir, The Little Way of Ruthie Leming, a story about his late sister, living in a small town and being part of a community. Guests with reservations can enjoy music by Ye Merrie Ole Players and box lunches before the talk. A book signing will follow the program, and copies of Dreher’s book will be available for purchase.
Ye Merrie Ole Players will present music during the lunch at 11:30 a.m., followed by Dreher’s presentation from noon to 1 p.m. Reservations required by Jan. 13. Free admission, box lunch and child care will be available with a reservation. Reserve by calling 214-525-4217. hppc.org/libraries.
Photo of Rod Dreher by Matthew Dreher
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef