Chris Vognar’s Screening Room
5321 E. Mockingbird Lane , Suite 230 , Dallas, TX
Join the Dallas Film Society, Dallas Morning News film critic Chris Vognar, Stella Artois and the Angelika Film Center Dallas for a series on classic international films. Around the World: Classics of International Cinema, looks at six international films that film-goers, critics and filmmakers agree are among the best in the world. It’s a rare chance to see these movies on the big screen - the way the filmmakers intend us to see them. After each free screening at the Angelika Film Center in Dallas, Vognar will present insights and answer questions about the film, filmmakers and production.
The screenings are free, but reservations are required. The RSVP period opens 7 days before each screening.
September 19: The Bicycle Thief
October 17: The Wild Strawberries
November 21: The 400 Blows
December 19: Yojimbo
January 16: Talk to Her
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Seafood restaurant Palapas opens on Greenville Ave with two big patios