Rick Springfield - Stripped Down: An Intimate Solo Performance of Music & Storytelling
The show will include storytelling, a few of Springfield’s many hits, songs from his latest CD Songs for the End of the World, old favorites that the singer has never played live, and a question and answer session with the audience hosted by 98.7 KLUV’s Jody Dean.
Premium Orchestra tickets include a post-show meet-and-greet with the artist.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger