Totally 80s with Le Cure / Panic
The Cure, Morrissey tribute bands
Return to the 80s with Le Cure (The Cure tribute) and Panic (The Smiths/Morrissey tribute).
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Le Cure (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Barley House: $2 Domestic Drafts
- Becks Prime: $1 Domestic Beer, $2 Imported Beer, $4 Robert Mondavi & Cavit, $5 Starmont & La Crema
- Stan's Blue Note: $2 domestics and $3.95 margaritas
- Stan's Blue Note: $1 off beer and wine, $0.50 off liquor
- Stan's Blue Note: $2.95 vodka drinks, $1.75-$2.95 beer specials
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun