First Anniversary Open House and Tour
to 5 PM
1530 Inspiration Drive , Suite 200 , Dallas, TX
Come celebrate with us in our new expanded taproom. We will have 15 different beers on tap for this special event, consisting of special releases and limited quantity pilot batches.
The $20 admission fee includes eight sample tickets redeemable for the style of your choice, a commemorative 1 Year Anniversary Belgian glass, guided tours of CBC's brewery given by our brewers, music by Shotgun Friday, local artists displaying work for sale, and a food truck.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more