31st Annual Black Music & The Civil Rights Movement Concert
2301 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $30
For three consecutive decades, this moving tribute reflects on Dr. King's philosophy and celebrates the struggles and triumphs of the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s. This compelling evening of film footage, narration, music and dance is entertaining and full of remarkable history. The concert is produced by Curtis King and hosted by the TBAAL Board of Directors. The concert features Grammy award winner Peabo Bryson. Conceived and produced by Curtis King. Conducted by John Mark Tatum, Pat Kessee and Clark Joseph. Hosted by TBAAL Board of Directors.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. pints - $2.50/$3.50
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 mug of any draft beers / $5 Buffalo Trace whiskey
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July