2120 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
Paco Estrada is the former lead singer and songwriter of SouthFM.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Paco Estrada (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger