Leon Russell / Hot Tuna
Begun as an acoustic spinoff of the Jefferson Airplane, Hot Tuna eventually became the full-time focus of founding members Jack Casady and Jorma Kaukonen. They are joined by fellow Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Leon Russell, legendary session musician, singer and songwriter.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler