Nothin’ But Cheddar
Cheddar. Where does it come from? What is it? How is it made? Get answers to all of these vexing questions and taste the results! We will be pairing these great cheeses with craft beers from around the world.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Urban Taco: $5 Bloody Marys, $5 sangria, $20 six-beer buckets,
- Nosh Euro Bistro: $4 domestics / $5 select imports / $6 select glasses of wine / $5 cocktails
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup