Oak Cliff Wine Cellars Dinner
4216 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Oak Cliff Wine Cellars Dinner is presented by Dallas' JR Richardson, owner of Oak Cliff Wine Cellars, and chef Avner Samuel of NOSH Euro Bistro.
Reception at 6:30 pm with 2012 Lake County Sauvignon Blanc
Dinner served at 7 p.m.
1st Course -- 2011 Sonoma Chardonnay (Unoaked) with Seared Diver Scallop on Israeli Couscous and Pesto
2nd Course -- 2011 Wild Diamond Mourvedre with Wild Mushrooms Ravioli with Chive Cream
3rd Course -- 2009 “Lovers Lane” Petite Sirah and 2010 “Wild Diamond” Syrah with Braised Lamb Shank & Grilled Texas Quail on Fingerling Potatoes and Winter Vegetables
4th Course -- 2010 Firebrix Port-style Dessert Wine with Dark Chocolate Tart with Toasted Pistachios, Sea Salt, and Olive Oil
$99. Reserve your table by calling 214.528.9400 or online via Open Table.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Komali: $3 off glasses of wine / $7 specialty drinks / $1 off beers / $5 house margaritas
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- The Mint: $3 house wines, $3 beers
- Knox Street Pub and Grill: $1.50 PBR pints / $3 drafts / $3 wells / $3 domestic bottles
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015