In the Foundation Room
2200 N. Lamar St. , Dallas, TX
The Roomsounds are a indie-rock band with a sludgy style.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Roomsounds (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger