Patty Griffin / Anais Mitchell (SOLD OUT)
Patty Griffin is an American Grammy award-winning singer-songwriter and musician known for her stripped-down songwriting style centered around the folk music genre.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $3 mimosas & Bloody Marys
- Hailey's: $1 wells and domestics
- Hannah's Off the Square: $2 domestic drafts / $3 import drafts / $3 wells / half-price martinis / half-price glasses of wine
- Hailey's: $3.25 Jager blasters, $3.50 New Belgium beers, $1.75 texas tangos, $4 double Long Islands
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $3 shots / $3 Long Island Iced Teas
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer