Jazz In The Atrium: Yells at Eels
to 8 PM
1717 N. Harwood St. , Dallas, TX
Founded in 1999, this trio featuring Aaron Gonzalez on contrabass, Stefan Gonzalez on drums, and Dennis Gonzalez on trumpet and cornet, are well known in the North Texas music scene. Yells at Eels have released six CDs and were nominated for Best Jazz Act by the Dallas Observer this year.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July