3201 Riverfront Drive , Fort Worth, TX
Vanillaface Jones is an indie/Americana band out of Fort Worth.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers, $2 wells
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun
- Cane Rosso in Fort Worth is finally open